Phone: (317) 996-6118
Town of Monrovia P.O. Box 400
Monrovia, IN 46157
Office: (317) 996-6118 Fax: (317) 996-6113
Hours: 11am – 4pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Sewer utility payments may be made in the following manner:
- In person during normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- After Hours Drop Box payments in the form of check, money order, or cash may be inserted in the drop box located outside of the front door of the Municipal Building.
- Online bill pay option(which includes a small service fee) is available by clicking on the On Line Payment button above or by calling the Utility Clerk office. To set up recurring on-line payments, contact the Utility Clerk.
- Electronic Payment (check), set up through your home bank.
Sewer Lien Payments:
- All sewer liens MUST be paid to Treasurer of Morgan County located at 180 S. Main St. #129 Martinsville, IN 46151 (phone: (765) 342-1048).
- Liens not paid in this manner will be paid through your property taxes.
- Payment for sewer liens cannot be received/processed by; the Monrovia Utility Department, Monrovia Clerk Treasurer’s Office, or through the Monrovia Utility On-Line Sewer Payment Link.
Did You Know? Its illegal to hook up down spouts and sump pumps to sewer.